JeffYoung
Active member
Bad wreck at Roebling (first lap of course) this weekend as an RX7 tried to win it all in the first turn. Jay Miller's 280z is toasted -- RIP No. 85. Jay is fine but he took a nasty hit.
My car, a silver 260z, got nailed right on the left rear wheel. Sheared the lower control arm in half, and tore up the hub. Bent the Chapman strut in about a 40 degree angle.
A quick inventory this evenig shows I need:
a. Rear control arm (think we might have a spare);
b. Rear Carrera strut;
c. Rear hub.
Half shaft looks ok. ANything I'm missig? best place to source this stuff?
My car, a silver 260z, got nailed right on the left rear wheel. Sheared the lower control arm in half, and tore up the hub. Bent the Chapman strut in about a 40 degree angle.
A quick inventory this evenig shows I need:
a. Rear control arm (think we might have a spare);
b. Rear Carrera strut;
c. Rear hub.
Half shaft looks ok. ANything I'm missig? best place to source this stuff?