June Jam @ Lowe's

I'm not a fan of the S&M crowd. One of them mugged me half a lap out of grid. I guess he was just real intent on winning the UNTIMED saturday practice session.

Russ
 
My crew and I had a great weekend!! I can't say enough about the high speed on the NASCAR track, it was a thrill every second. But the in field is sure bumpy in spots. After running the SARRC race I started to get my confidence up while running the ECR. I took Turn 1 a little to fast and spun out stopping in the middle of turn 1 side ways. Before I could get it restarted a SM hit me broad side. I am still not sure who it was, but the SOM told me the driver was okay. Damage to my car is only the door and front fender, so I plan to be ready by August at CMP
 
Back
Top